Where'd you come up with that name?

My favorite person in the world was my great-grandmother, Ruby. I have never in my life met anyone that could compare to that woman. It's been ten years since I lost her, and not a day goes by that I don't miss her.

My favorite color in the world is also red, and I don't think it's a coincidence!

Flair





Friday, January 2, 2009

Creative Teams news and a freebie!

I have been blessed to be picked to be on the digital scrapbooking Creative Team on Brownie Scraps! Specifically for Kelly, aka Dreamer's Magic Designs. She is a super talented designer and I love her kits!

One of the first challenges we've had was to build a quick page. Twelve steps, each person taking one step at a time. We used Dreamer's Magic Designs 'Heirloom Romance' and this is what we came up with!



You can download it here for FREE!

1 comment: